- Riomaggiore, Italy
- Semi Convenient
- Overlooking the Mediterranean in arguably the most quaint of the Cinque Terre’s five towns, La Scogliera offers a combination of great views and easy accessibility to town.
- Walk into town and enjoy incredible locally made foccacia and gelato.
- Take the 45 minute stroll along the cliffs above the Mediterranean to the other villages in Cinque Terre and explore each town’s unique personality.
- An absolute must – purchase a local bottle of wine, watch the sun set over the water, and feel the stress flow out of your body.
- Rent kayaks at the local dock to go explore beaches only accessible from the sea.
- Less tourists than your average Italian locale
Back to Lodging