Join the community. We are also online at
- Instagram (This is as far as we go for now. We will not do the snap talkety what not)
Below are some of the online authors, handles, and firms whom we appreciate.
- RealMenRealStyle: a modern professional after Hardy Amies’ own heart
- Gentleman’s Gazette: go deep into style through a modern lens, and shop while you’re at it
- The Dapper Gentleman: inspirational posts
- J Michaels Clothiers: Nashville’s home-grown experts on style
- Flip Nashville: read Dr. Andre Churchwell’s “What the Doctor is Prescribing” guest posts
- We would list GQ here if they published style.
- Garden & Gun: read the magazine, follow them online
- Overlanddreams: a glorious collection of all-terrain beauties
- Bearings Guide
- Monocle (Journal)
- Of Rogues and Gentlemen (by Brooks Brothers)
- The Art of Manliness
- The Classic Sir
- Thrillist: Proceed with caution. But yes, proceed.
- Cool Material: Gadgets, oddities, some essentials, but nonetheless unique
- BBC Travel: Let’s face it, the Brits set out to cover the map some time ago…and they did so.
- Conde Nast Traveler: If you forget about their style cousin, Traveler is pretty legit