- Maasai Mara, Kenya
- A Gentleman can undoubtedly appreciate a cold vodka “dawa” while watching the wildebeest herds make their annual pilgrimage.
- Stay in exclusive luxury tent lodging where guards are armed to keep out lions and hippos from the gorge below.
- Have a date? An early morning hot air balloon ride is not only a nice surprise, but certainly a unique view of Africa that you’ll never forget.
- Morning and evening game drives are spectacular, but some hosts will even take you out at night – primetime lion watching.
- Find the “Big Five“…
- Cape Buffalo
- Leopard (the elusive predator)
- Don’t forget to learn the Swahili names for each of those as well.
- We recommend Encounter Mara, located near the northeastern vicinity of the Mara.
Back to Destinations