- Maasai Mara, Kenya
- Semi Remote
- Shared air strip
- 2012 World Travel Award’s Leading Tented Safari Camp
- Exclusively located on the outer edge of the Mara in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy
- From late June to early November, over 1-2 million wildebeest make their annual migration up from the Serengeti into this lush area of savanna
- Encounter Mara is eco-friendly and dedicated to socially benefiting the Maasai communities around it.
- Night game drives
- A maximum of 12 tents means little noise
- Private land means no crowds
Back to Lodging
One thought on “Encounter Mara”
Comments are closed.