- Lake Naivasha, Kenya
- Semi Remote
- Private air strip
- “Olerai” is Maasai for ‘yellow fever’, given for the number of yellow acacia trees in the area.
- The ideal spot for time to think, a stop on the honeymoon, or somewhere right in between the two…
- The entire structure is covered in vines and flowers, often a stop-in for monkeys.
- Three bedrooms (on the entire lot) together with a patio, living room, salon, and office are flanked by a backyard shared with zebra, water buffalo, a hippo named “Mr. Churchill”, and various other wildlife.
- Enjoy breakfast out on the lawn with meats, delicious cereals, and fresh mango juice.
- Yellow acacia dominate much of the area surrounding the house – so beware of leopards.
- Take a day trek to Mount Longonot, a large but extinct volcano.
Back to Lodging