- Uyuni, Bolivia
- A Gentleman appreciates all destinations, even those with heavily socialist governments.
- Visit the salt flats where light rains set up surreal views that make objects look like they’re floating on water.
- Rent a mountain bike and travel along Camino de las Yungas, referred to as the Death Road due to drop-offs in excess of 600 meters and single lane width.
- Meet the incredibly resilient and friendly locals that live in the Chapare Red Zone, one of the world’s most active coca-producing regions.
- Feast on anticuchos, grilled and marinated cow heart, from local street vendors.
- Try the local corn beer known as chicha, but make sure you have a chaser.
Back to Destinations